Our team of doctors are always on hand to give help, advice and practical assistance wherever possible.
At Hindmarsh Bowden Health, we offer general health services for men, women and children. Our expert team of doctors are always on hand to give help, advice and practical assistance wherever possible.
We have both male and female doctors who specialise in men’s health and can help to deal with any issues which are causing you concern or pain.
Men’s Health services include:
- Regular health check ups to allow early detection or prevention of illness
- screening for conditions varying from cardiovascular disease to prostate enlargement
- diagnosis of high blood pressure, high cholesterol or type 2 diabetes
- advice on healthy diet and lifestyle choices
- skin cancer diagnosis or detection
We also understand that psychological wellbeing is equally as important as men’s physical health and can refer male patients to the appropriate psychological professional as and when required.
All of our doctors are trained in women’s health but if you are concerned about a sensitive issue, we can arrange for you to specifically see a female doctor.
Some of the women’s health services we offer include:
- health screenings such as pap smears and breast checks
- menopause and HRT advice
- sexual health advice, contraception and family planning
- pregnancy, birth and post natal health
- Implanon and Mirena insertion and removals
- advice on healthy lifestyle and diet
We understand that women may experience stress, depression, anxiety and other mental health issues during their lives.
Our staff are sympathetic and sensitive and will always refer you to a psychological professional if and when required.
Our doctors can assist with your child’s health from birth to adulthood.
Some of our children’s health services include:
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy
- growth issues
- family counselling
We understand that your children’s health is always going to be your top priority and we aim to offer a comprehensive service with referral to dedicated professionals as and when required.
Our Doctors perform 2 and 4 week Postnatal Checks for Newborns. The 6 Week Postnatal Check is for both Mother and Baby.
Please advise Reception Staff when booking as an extended appointment with both a GP and a Nurse is required for 6 Week Postnatal Checks.
Children develop and achieve their milestones at their own pace – so if you are worried, we can assess their developmental milestones using standardised tests.